Dual Enrollment

Dual enrollment credits earned while in high school will be evaluated as transfer credits. It is the responsibility of the student to request that the transcripts be sent from the college where the credit was earned to the Virginia Tech Undergraduate Admissions Office. The Academic Affairs Office of the College of Engineering will evaluate the transcripts and award Virginia Tech transfer credit accordingly.

Transcripts should be mailed to:

Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Virginia Tech
965 Prices Fork Road
Blacksburg, VA 24061

Phone: 540/231-6267
Fax: 540/231-3242
TDD: 540/231-9175

E-mail: admissions@vt.edu